Collecting and processing personal data
We kindly inform you that VM. PL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Kościuszki 82, 50-441 Wrocław (further referred to as VM. PL) processes information from various public and generally available sources (including the Internet), creating databases in this way. Among the information there may be data with a nature of personal data in the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as the General Regulation or the GDPR).
Therefore, in compliance with the applicable provisions concerning personal data protection, including the General Regulation, to ensure proper personal data protection, the data subject should be provided with information concerning the processing of their personal data specified in art. 13 or 14 of the GDPR – depending on whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data (further referred to as the Controller or Company) is VM. PL spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50-441 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000201477, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8951811558, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 932985224, with share capital in the amount of 116,400 PLN. You can contact the Controller in writing via mail at: ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50 - 441 Wrocław or via e-mail at: rodo@ vm. pl.
2. Your personal data is processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes arising from legally justified interests implemented by the Controller or a third party. Legally justified interests implemented by the Company involve offering services in terms of creating and developing computer software to customers, provided by the Controller which most of all contributes to satisfaction of their needs. Processing of personal data for the needs of the above-mentioned services is included in the scope of business operations of the Company revealed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. It is necessary for the Company to create and provide such services to its customers.
3. Your personal data is processed to provide customers or potential customers of the Company with complex information about services and products offered by the Company as well as for statistical purposes.
4. The Controller processes your personal data in the scope it is made available by publicly available sources, applying the principle of minimisation in this scope specified in art. 5 sec. 1 letter c of the GDPR.
5. The Company shall not process special categories of personal data or personal data concerning convictions and offences or related security measures.
6. Your personal data may be transferred to companies cooperating or affiliated with the Company, as well as to other companies that render services supporting the Company's ongoing business activities, such as providers of IT or marketing tools.
7. Your personal data shall be processed by the Company for a period necessary for the implementation of legally justified interests of the Company referred to in item 2 above.
8. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the right to:
1) request access to your personal data from the Controller,
2) request rectification of your personal data from the Controller,
3) request deletion of your personal data from the Controller,
4) request limitation (restriction) of the processing of your personal data from the Controller,
5) object against the processing of your personal data,
6) data portability,
7) file a complaint to a supervisory body.
9. To exercise the rights specified in item 8 above, you need to contact the Company via e-mail at rodo@ vm. pl or via mail at: VM. PL Sp. z o.o., ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50 - 441 Wrocław.
10. Your personal data has been obtained from publicly available sources, i.e. among others from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS), social networks and other websites.
11. As the Controller the Company makes every effort to ensure adequate data security measures in accordance with applicable regulations and the security policy approved by the Company by applying relevant technical and organizational security measures in reference to personal data protection before its accidental or intentional destruction, loss, change, unauthorized use, disclosure or sharing.
12. Due to the fact that the Company uses selected tools which may transfer personal data among others to the USA, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we take care that the transfer of such data is always carried out with appropriate safeguards, such as e.g. standard data protection clauses (in accordance with Article 46 (2) GDPR). If you would like to get more information about the required relevant safeguards, to obtain a copy of data or an information about where the data has been made available, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Your personal data is processes in an automated and manual manner, pursuant to the methods and procedures related to the purposes of the processing referred to in item 3 above.