In our work, we also pay special attention to the quality of the code.
Our regular practice is the creation of automated tests and cooperation between specialists in the field of Quality Assurance and our teams.
Integrated Management System Policy and the company’s goals
In order to ensure the appropriate data safety and high process quality, VM.PL utilizes an Integrated Management System conforming to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2017.
The overriding goal of the VM.PL Company’s operation is to design and create dedicated software.
In order for the offered services to meet requirements to a maximum extent, the company implements its policy via:
- orientation at solving our customers’ problems,
- continuous improvement and development of all aspects of our business activity,
- maintenance, efficient operation, and improvement of the management system conforming to standards ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001,
- ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information, as well as the introduction of safeguards related to information safety,
- meeting legal and other requirements.
In order to implement this policy, the company:
- regularly formulates measurable goals, subjecting them to systematic monitoring using specified indicators,
- strives to optimize the defined processes via continuous development,
- performs internal audits and management audits,
- monitors its safeguards related to information safety,
- supports its employees in activities conforming to the Management System.
The company’s goals are to:
- reduce the risk related to information safety,
- expand the market by meeting the customers’ requirements regarding information safety and processes required by potential customers,
- increasing the Customers’ satisfaction,
- increasing the employees’ satisfaction.
The Management Board of VM. PL sp. z o. o. declares that all employees are aware of policy content, and thus identify with the objectives of the company and respect the assumptions of the Management System.